Walk-In Clinic & Urgent Care Center for Employer Services in San Diego, CA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic in San Diego, CA Provides a Variety of Employer Services
If your employees aren’t well, business suffers. If business suffers, your bottom line suffers. As a business leader you’ve got enough to worry about. You need an occupational health program that delivers.
AFC Urgent Care San Diego can help you manage the administrative requirements associated with Occupational Health. We are credentialed with the most common workers compensation insurance networks, and we understand Worker’s Compensation, DOT, non-DOT, and Drug-Free Workforce Requirements. We provide prompt, comprehensive service and same-day communication back to you, regardless of your industry or company size. We focus on helping you and your employees to determine a back-to-work plan. Our Occupational Health Manager will work with you to streamline the process for treatment, provide electronic feedback on your employee’s status, direct follow up with your employee, as well as record keeping and appointment setup.
We focus on helping you to feel better. We also ensure that your employer is kept updated on your status, and that you have a clear plan to return to productive service as soon as possible. The occupational and workers compensation process can be confusing, so we provide clear and complete instructions on your treatment, as well as how to handle reporting and follow up.
Highlights of Occupational Medical Services:
- On-the-Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- Immigration Physicals
Call Us for More Information About:
- Worker’s Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures
- Drug Testing – We provide both DOT and non-DOT drug testing.
- Physical Examinations – We perform pre-employment, pre-placement, Sports/School Physicals.
- Immunizations and Vaccinations – We can provide immunizations and vaccinations for your work.
- Health and Wellness – We offer on-site flu vaccination and other health and wellness offerings. Please call us for more information.
Our physicians are on-site 7 days/week for extended hours to treat your employees. Our digital x-ray and laboratory help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively.