Immigration Medical Exam in San Diego, CA
AFC Urgent Care Clinic Provides a USCIS Civil Surgeon Doctor who Conducts I-693 Immigration Physicals in San Diego, CA
All San Diego Immigration related physicals are by appointment only.
AFC Urgent Care can perform the required immigration physicals in accordance with guidelines provided by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, and Centers for Disease Control for immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country. The civil surgeon will record the exam results on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS). At AFC Urgent Care in San Diego, we perform examinations 7 days a week and no appointments needed. AFC Urgent Care performs every service you will need to pass the exam.
Medical services needed to pass the exam:
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- QuantiFERON and interpretation
- RPR (Syphilis test)
- Evaluation of other Physical or Mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Vaccinations and status veriﬁcation
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Prior diagnostic test
- Any mental health records
- A completed version of the most recent Immigration Physical Form I-693
Cost For The Medical Exam:
Even with our convenient evening and weekend hours, our price for the Medical Exam is cheaper than most other doctors’ ofﬁces.
Call for pricing for Immigration Physicals which include:
- The Completion of the I-693 paperwork
- Blood Test RPR
- Urine test for Gonorrhea
Vaccines are extra if needed. Chest x-ray to rule out TB also extra if needed.
After The Exam:
Once the immigration physical examination is completed, AFC Urgent Care will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history. Please present this sealed envelope to Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services with your immigration application. You will also be provided with a copy of these forms. Please allow at least 1 week for the completion of these forms. We will contact you when they are ready to be picked up.